This Limited Warranty does not override your statutory rights that cannot be
waived or limited by contract. Consumers are free to make a warranty claim under this Limited Warranty. They may also exercise their statutory consumer rights.
Note: This Limited Warranty is valid only for chairs that you bought through the Furgle store(www.furglestore.com). Regretfully, we can't determine the authenticity or
original condition of products sold through other channels. Hence, we can't provide warranty service for those products. Furgle products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
What our limited warranty covers
We warrant the following:
- The product you bought will match the descriptions we gave you when you contacted us, or through our Stores;
- The quality of the Product will be reasonably satisfactory;
- The Product will fit your particular purpose if we promised that the product would meet a need you told us about, based on our records.
Your warranty will be valid for the following duration:
- All Furgle Series Chairs: 1 Years
Our warranty starts from the date you received your Product. Your date of receipt will be the date shown on our delivery records for your order.
We will repair or replace all defective Products. In the event we can’t fix a warranty failure, we will reimburse you the purchase price that you paid, less the amount directly attributable to your use before the non-conformance was discovered. We may also accept your request for a partial refund as far as justified by the reduced value of the unrepaired Product if you opt to keep it.
What our limited warranty does not cover
Furgle’s warranty commitments do not cover claims resulting from: wear and tear, or due to the aging of materials;
- minor deviations of the Products from images posted in the Stores or due to naturally occurring variations in the materials used or manual assembly of Products;
- improper assembly, use or care, contact with animals, or the site or environmental conditions (such as environments with high heat, high humidity, high salinity, or pollutant gases);
- use in anything other than a domestic or private setting;
- contact with moisture (including, without limitation, due to conditions such as hyperhidrosis or contact with aqueous or organic solvents), thermal degradation or elements that are known to cause a breakdown of materials;
- modifications or failure to follow the recommended aftercare instructions;
- abuse, negligence, accident, fire, or water damage, transportation by the customer, or other causes beyond our control.
Please follow the product manual in the package and assembly Guide to prevent your voiding of the Limited Warranty.
How to make a warranty claim
Please submit your warranty service claims within 14 days of noticing the defect. If you have not registered your Product with us, you must provide your order number to validate your warranty. Writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure proper handling. You must provide us with a clear picture of the alleged defect. If you refuse to send us the picture we need to process your claim, we may assume that you have abandoned your claim or that it is invalid.
If you have questions about the transferability of your warranty, please contact Furgle at email@example.com.